[mapserver-dev] Proposal for OWS Dispatch improvement

Fabian Schindler fabian.schindler at eox.at
Wed Jun 8 10:49:12 EDT 2011

All,

Thank you all for your input. I will make sure, the requirements
regarding OGC service specs and their compliance tests are met. As far
as I can see from #2531, this concerns mostly the WMS but I will check
the other specs as well.

I guess the patch will be available upon the end of the next week.

Thanks,
Fabian