[mapserver-dev] Outdated SVG doc page

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 14 13:09:27 EDT 2011

Hi JF,

Great, glad to hear you want to jump in.

The docs are now stored in Subversion, and written in restructured text,
which makes it very easy to contribute.  You can read about the doc
process here: http://www.mapserver.org/development/documentation.html

Once you're ready to dive in, email me directly and I'll add your
osgeoID to the 'mapserver_docs' group so you can commit your changes.

Thanks again for being interested in helping :)

-jeff