[mapserver-dev] LAYER FILTER ENCODING FRENCH CHARACTERS

mathieu_fortier math_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:48:03 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm sending a variable with french acccent in the URL.
The variable is encoded to pass through the URL.

In my MAPFILE I have a FILTER in a LAYER that catch %variable% from the URL.
Because my variable is encoded, this variable is ignored by the FILTER.

I'm reading field and attribute in a SHP file with french characters.
I know that in the LABEL TAG there's a property (ENCODING) to resolve the
accent
issue.

Do you know about LAYER ENCODING???

Thank in advance,