[mapserver-dev] problems with encoding getfeatureinfo()

Annabell Schelton Lima aschelton at uci.cu
Mon Jun 20 15:35:28 EDT 2011

Hi, i wrote you some time ago about this same subject, but still i got the same problem with encoding of wms featureinfo service..i tried the service wfs  getfeature and all its ok, but its not well when i use getfeatureinfo. My database its encoding with utf8, and the mapfile is configured ok, into webobjetc metadata i define wms_encoding ¨utf8¨.....i dont know what happens and what its wrong, someone can help me??

Best regards,
Annabell