[mapserver-dev] Fixing the RFC-65 related issues in mapogr.cpp

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:00:24 EST 2011

Hi Devs,

I've prepared a patch to fix the problems related to the siglepass query
handling in mapogr.cpp. The patch is available to review here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/attachment/ticket/3647/mapogr.cpp.patch

Within the scope of these changes I've modified the signature of the vtable
method LayerGetAutoStyle to

int (*LayerGetAutoStyle)(mapObj *map, layerObj *layer, classObj *c, shapeObj
*shape);

so it will require to modify the related files also. The reason of this
change is to provide the option for the driver to use the resultindex in
addition to the shape index.

Let me know if I can go ahead and commit these changes.

Best regards,

Tamas