[mapserver-dev] MapServer Project Status Report at FOSS4G 2011

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Mar 3 04:38:20 EST 2011

Perhaps this picture of 2003 could serve as a slide:

http://mapserver.sara.nl/conferences/2003/mum/photos/soc1.jpg

Tom Burk gave it as title :The Proud "Mother & Father" (you had to be
there) <http://mapserver.sara.nl/conferences/2003/mum/photos/soc1.jpg>*

And sure he was right!

Jan

PS: The 2003 conference proceedings are somewhere on the osgeo site, but
I couldn't find them