[mapserver-dev] Reminder: 6.0 beta1 today

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 9 09:52:48 EST 2011

Hi Devs,

This is a reminder that today is 6.0 beta1 day. This is an important
beta since it is the main one that will provide us feedback before next
week's sprint where we can tackle important 6.0 issues that may be found.

I'll try to produce the beta around mid afternoon today (5-6 hours from
now) and will be on #mapserver IRC until then if you want to discuss
blocker issues or other reasons to delay the beta.

BTW, your testing of the current SVN trunk code would be much welcome.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/