[mapserver-dev] Re: Reminder: 6.0 beta1 today

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 9 17:38:57 EST 2011

On 11-03-09 09:52 AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> I'll try to produce the beta around mid afternoon today (5-6 hours from
> now) and will be on #mapserver IRC until then if you want to discuss
> blocker issues or other reasons to delay the beta.

FYI 6.0.0-beta1 has been packaged and is available for download for
those who are producing binary distributions at:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/mapserver-6.0.0-beta1.tar.gz

I am waiting on feedback on the release announcement and will send it
out later tonight. If you'd like to review and comment on the
announcement before it is sent have a look at
http://pastebin.com/bsxPGvfe ... I don't send the draft here because I
don't want to pollute the official list archives with draft announcements.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/