[mapserver-dev] MS 6.0 beta2 tomorrow (Friday) afternoon

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Mar 17 14:36:50 EDT 2011

Hi Devs,

This is to inform you that since many of us were working on 6.0 release
fixes this week at the Montreal Code Sprint, MapServer 6.0-beta2 will be
released tomorrow (Friday) at the end of the afternoon.

(It was initially planned for yesterday but we decided to push it to
Friday to capture as much work as possible from the Sprint).

As usual, if you are aware of any blocker issues then please let me know
ASAP.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/