[mapserver-dev] shp2img exit status

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Fri Mar 18 05:06:53 EDT 2011

I can do something on this, maybe over the weekend. Should the exit code be simply "1" or should a constant/macro be defined in mapserver.h for this, like MS_EXIT_ERROR/MS_EXIT_OK ?

Peter Hopfgartner

R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
http://www.r3-gis.com

--------Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote--------