[mapserver-dev] RE: 6.0 release plan - RFC45 - Consistent units in CLASS-> STYLE

Lime, Steve D (DNR) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Thu Mar 24 12:32:56 EDT 2011

I suppose we should talk on mapserver-dev. ;-) I'm happy to nominate you for documentation
commit access. We like to try to match commits with tickets if non-trivial. There is a documentation
component in trac that Jeff owns that can be used for that.

One thing to note is that Jeff and Mike Smith started or at least pondered staring an "examples"
effort in Montreal. I could see some of your symbolization examples being very useful in that context
too.

I'll start with a +1 on granting Havard Tveite commit access for documentation.

Steve