[mapserver-dev] Expanding the MapServer Project

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:22:08 EDT 2011

I do not find it a hindrance that tinyOWS will not support all OGR
datasources for the same reasons that have already been exposed by
others, i.e. that there is in practice very little usage in allowing a
flat-file to be edited concurrently through webservices.
It would be great if the other main spatial-db were also supported,
but that can be done in a second phase (i.e. probably when someone
wants to fund it).

regards,
thomas