[mapserver-dev] PHP mapscript 6.0 and layer->getResults

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Wed May 4 09:01:29 EDT 2011

Way back in version 5.4 there was a layer method ( $layer->getResults() )
added to PHP mapscript to make the PHP mapscript the same as the SWIG
mapscript.

 See http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2967 .  I have reopened this
ticket.

This method return a resultsCacheObj which provided the bounds of the
results.  This allowed me to adjust the extent of the map to the results
before drawing.  It disappeared in version 5.6 and with all the work on the
query results in 6.0 I hoped it would be available again but I do not see
it.

Are the results bounds available somewhere in version 6.0?