[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.0.0 source ready for binary package maintainers (was: MapServer 6.0.0 source package ready for testing)

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu May 12 12:26:14 EDT 2011

This is a heads up to all binary package maintainers that the final
source package for MapServer 6.0.0 is available at:

   http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/mapserver-6.0.0.tar.gz

You can use this source package to prepare your 6.0.0 binaries before
the official release announcement which is planned for later tonight.

I realize this is short notice, but if your binaries are ready before
the end of the day today, then please send us a couple of lines to
include in the release announcement to link to them. I will circulate
the draft release announcement for review on this list in an hour or two.

Thanks

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette