[mapserver-dev] problem with size legend

Annabell Schelton Lima aschelton at uci.cu
Thu May 12 13:44:22 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have been working with the legend object, and all it's fine while the layers of my mapfile have a few classes and i define a keysize value similar for all my layers; but i got a problem when i try to customize the legennd for each layer, my first layer for example have only a class, but the second have a several number of classes, i need to define a particular size of legend for each layer, otherwise using only keysize in my legend object, the result it's not that i want it, the image for my first layer with only one class is distorted...

how I can calculate the size based on the number of classes?????

Greetings, Annabell.