[mapserver-dev] 6.0 stable branch has been created as "branch-6-0"

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu May 12 14:54:45 EDT 2011

Hi Devs,

I have created the 6.0 stable branch in SVN a few minutes ago as
"branch-6-0".

SVN branch URL:
   https://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/branches/branch-6-0/mapserver/

This means that SVN trunk just became 6-1-dev (future 6.2), and fixes
that need to be applied to the 6.0 stable branch should be committed to
both trunk and branch-6-0.

I'd like to remind you that only important bug fixes should be committed
to a stable branch (no new feature), and that for each fix in the stable
branch a corresponding entry should be added to the HISTORY.TXT to
facilitate the production of release announcements.

Thanks

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/