[mapserver-dev] Call For a Vote on RFC 70

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri May 13 14:42:10 EDT 2011

On 5/13/2011 1:07 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> With 6.0 out the door it’s onward and upward. There’s been no discussion
> on RFC 70, Integration of TinyOWS (see
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-70.html) so let’s move
> things along with a call for a vote.

Regarding 3.5 SVN Import:

I'm not an expert in svn, but I was under the impression that there is a
way to dump the existing svn content and to reload it into another svn
instance. This would allow moving the history into the mapserver tree.
Are there any svn experts out there that could help with this?

Otherwise, the RFC looks pretty good and I can not think of any
additional points add to it.

+1 on the RFC and moving forward with it.

-Steve W