[mapserver-dev] Plugin for ESRI File Geodatabase?Support

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed May 18 14:55:13 EDT 2011

Le mercredi 18 mai 2011 17:16:16, Daniel Morissette a écrit :
> On 11-05-18 11:01 AM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> > Looks to be Windows specific?
>
> Maybe you're right. There is no Linux Makefile in the OGR driver's
> directory, so it is quite possible that it's been tested only on Windows
> so far. I'd hope that the code would also work on Linux once the API is
> available there.

It does build on Linux. It isn't integrated in the build system for now
however, so you have to build it as a plugin at hand.

Something like (adapt the paths of course)

g++ -Wall -g ogr/ogrsf_frmts/filegdb/*.c* -shared -o ogr_FileGDB.so -Iport -
Igcore -Iogr -Iogr/ogrsf_frmts -Iogr/ogrsf_frmts/filegdb -L. -lgdal -
I/home/even/filegdb/dist/include -L/home/even/filegdb/dist/lib  -
I/home/even/filegdb/dist/src/FileGDBEngine/include/FileGDBLinux -lFileGDBAPI

and then define GDAL_DRIVER_PATH to point to the place where you put
ogr_FileGDB.so