[mapserver-dev] Plugin for ESRI File Geodatabase?Support

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Wed May 18 22:25:32 EDT 2011

The "final" is coming in a couple days (I'm sure more releases will
come after, as I'm still finding bugs in the current beta). The
performance is quite awful at the start-up phase (this seems true
independent of the OGR drivers), so connection caching and fcgi is
going to be required.

I'm working on the OGR drivers as part of a project over the next
month and a bit, so hopefully write access will be improved and I can
help with read performance and feeding info back to the ESRI team, who
are on this project also.

p.