[mapserver-dev] GEOMTRANSFORM labelpnt location

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu May 26 15:06:09 EDT 2011

Christy,

     It's the blue dot location I have a problem with.  From the doc, I
expected it to be at the same location as the green cross and yellow
circle.  It's not all that serious, but I'm putting together a plan for
advanced polygon labeling using GEOMTRANSFORM and I wanted to make sure
I understood the existing functionality.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser