[mapserver-dev] Call for vote on RFC 78

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 22 10:04:29 EST 2011

On 11-11-21 4:27 PM, Alan Boudreault wrote:

>> I'd like to call for a vote on RFC 78 - Vector Field Rendering.
>>
>> http://mapserver.org/trunk/en/development/rfc/ms-rfc-78.html

+1

I think I mentioned this before, but I'd like to see each RFC template
have a "Error Handling" section - describing how you plan to let the
user know what he/she has done wrong w.r.t. to configuring for your
proposed feature.  Error messages/planning seem to be left to the
developer at the time of writing the code.  My goal is to establish some
sort of consistency in MapServer for error handling.

-jeff