[mapserver-dev] Problem deploying C# mapscript on Windows 2008

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 05:10:52 EDT 2011

Fabrizio,

Did you install all the dependent dll-s, like mapscript.dll, libmap.dll etc
into the /bin directory or such folder which is available in the PATH
environment?
You may use the process monitoring tool (like
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645) to make sure which
dll could not be loaded at run time.

Best regards,

Tamas