[mapserver-dev] Call for Vote on RFC 76

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Mon Sep 26 18:11:14 EDT 2011

I would like to do better, but I think in order to insert XMP into an
stdout stream you'd actually have to patch the jpeg or png libraries
themselves, it's not something we can do using the library APIs. (not
to mention that then we'd also have to code the correct insertion
routines ourselves instead of getting them for free from libexempi).

P.