[mapserver-dev] mapcache WMTS: offset on some zoom levels

Mathias Walker mwa at sourcepole.ch
Thu Sep 29 11:49:46 EDT 2011

> If you use the map+layer javascript definitions as copy-pasted from
> the demo interface, does the offset still exist?

It looks like this is only an issue with the OpenLayers.js used in the
mapcache demo page (http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js) which I also
used for my test viewer. When using my local OpenLayers.js (OpenLayers 2.10)
there is no longer an offset on any zoom level.

Best regards
Mathias Walker
--
Sourcepole - Linux & Open Source Solutions
Churerstrasse 22, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland