[mapserver-dev] 6.2 release

sredl at ccss.cz sredl at ccss.cz
Wed Apr 11 15:12:55 EDT 2012

Hi all,

would be great to see these two:

There are patches provided in the tickets:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/attachment/ticket/4228/ms_wfs-1.1.0-v02.patch
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/attachment/ticket/4171/patch

We need to have these patches applied on our production servers and
having them in 6.2 would allow us to return to a released version again.

Thank you very much for your care,

Michal