[mapserver-dev] 6.2 Feature Freeze

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Apr 27 11:45:13 EDT 2012

FWIW, I am quietly supportive of moving forward with releasing 6.2...
sorry if I am a bit quiet lately... very busy, but still very committed
to MapServer no worries. And BTW thanks to Thomas for leading the
release effort.

Note that feature freeze does not mean end of bug fixes. So we could
still declare feature freeze now while we work on those last blocker bugs.

Daniel

On 12-04-26 12:39 PM, thomas bonfort wrote:
> Quiet... what's the status of the couple of issues that where brought
> up in the original release proposal thread ?
>
> --
> thomas
>
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 18:59, Lime, Steve D (DNR)
> <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us>  wrote:
>> We frozen and ready to move on the plan?
>>

>> Steve

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/