[mapserver-dev] MapServer listing at OGC

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 17 07:32:49 PDT 2012

On 12-08-17 8:28 AM, Stephan Meißl wrote:
> All,
>
> FYI I've updated the listing of MapServer at OGC [1] for 5.6 [2], 6.0
> [3], and 6.2 [4]. Please tell me any omissions, errors, etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephan
>
> [1] http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products#OSGeo_-_MapServer_Project
> [2] http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/details/?pid=1081
> [3] http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/details/?pid=1082
> [4] http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/details/?pid=1083

Thank you for taking care of this Stephan!

For the record, my name is still listed there as contact in the listing
because I created the original entry several years ago, but both Stephan
and I have the login info to post updates for MapServer in the future.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/