[mapserver-dev] Traslation Commit privileges

JoseParedes at Odigroup JoseParedes at Odigroup
Sun Dec 30 15:56:11 PST 2012

Hello Jeff, my name is Jose Paredes from Mexico and am a regular user of MapServer.
I am very interested in supporting the translation into Spanish (particularly MapScript section).
I hope you can grant me the role of translator.

My OsGeo UserID is jparedesg

Currently I downloaded SVN documents locally and am working on the translation of the section 'Introduction to MapServer' (introduction.txt).

Soon I will need the commit privilege  to send my contribution for MapServer documentation in spanish.
I hope you allow me work on this important project as a translator to the Spanish language.

Greetings from Campeche, Mexico.
José Paredes