[mapserver-dev] Heads up, RFC 77 code committed...

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Feb 23 16:23:38 EST 2012

On 12-02-23 1:45 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> I added voting history on Tuesday plus one example. Will try to add others as well. Syntax change is pretty simple though.

Thanks. And I also updated the status in the header.

With respect to examples, if Thomas could perhaps add to the RFC the
recipe and a screenshot corresponding to the complex symbols that he
tweeted a few weeks ago that could go a long way to show the power of
the new feature.

See
    https://twitter.com/#!/tbonfort/status/169752217375621120
(and http://twitpic.com/8k890w)