[mapserver-dev] python mapscript compile causes error

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Wed Feb 29 03:29:49 EST 2012

Le 28/02/12 21:52, Umberto Nicoletti a écrit :
> This ticket should have information and a patch to help you fix your issue:
>
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3940

Exact. Same workaround as the one I've found in mapscript.py

> Which python version are you using, btw?

2.6

I did test the pymodule.i patch and it worked well for me. It's worth
than having to patch mapscript.py everytime you make a new build of it.
I hope to see it committed soon ;-)

Thanks for your help, the bug title wasn't clearly related to the
behaviour.

Best

Guillaume