[mapserver-dev] Suggestion: Add more documentation groups to trac

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Jan 31 10:55:54 EST 2012

The documentation components look like this now:

Documentation - MapCache
Documentation - MapScript
Documentation - MapServer
Documentation - mapserver.org
Documentation - TinyOWS

The MapServer and mapserver.org ones where created by renaming existing components. I didn't add the language specific ones yet since there was no obvious owner that I knew of.

Steve