[mapserver-dev] [motion] enter 6.2 release cycle

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 3 07:55:06 PDT 2012

I do think we need an small RFC, I thought maybe it was mentioned in the two that integrated TinyOWS and mod-geocache but I couldn't find it.

In terms of timing, I think if there's a "suite" release it should be under the new numbering scheme. If that means 6.2 becomes 12.08 then so be it. Just my opinion.

Steve