[mapserver-dev] wfs attribute queries without results

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 11 08:14:00 PDT 2012

Which MapServer version?

What is the default extent (e.g. EXTENT ...) set to in your mapfile? I believe that's what initializes the query rect. The idea of ignoring degenerate extents is a good one. The extent is used to get candidate shapes and an empty one could just retrieve all. All drivers would need updating for this to happen (if not already done).

Steve