[mapserver-dev] Buffer overflow in msOWSParseRequestMetadata

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 24 18:32:16 PDT 2012

On 12-07-24 5:49 PM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:

> Is there any status update on the 6.0.4 release? OSGeoLive is at beta4
> and we are very close to a RC.

Hi Angelos,

I am sorry, I meant to update you on this and forgot.

It was decided to not rush a 6.0.4 release because the issue that was
found was due to a misconfigured mapfile and cannot be triggered
externally, only though direct mapfile editing. So you can go ahead with
6.0.3.

See https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4393

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/