[mapserver-dev] 6.2 release

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 19 06:28:25 PDT 2012

On 12-06-19 9:25 AM, Alan Boudreault wrote:
> I would prefer to commit it before since it changes the behavior of
> maxfeature/startindex. Even if steve doesn't comment on the patch this
> week... I will commit it and let the users tests

Sounds good to me. BTW, I didn't follow the ticket but has the issue
been dealt with in a way that is known to work for all connection types?
If some of them still need more work or testing then which ones? (I'm
asking so that the right people can jump in to help)

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/