[mapserver-dev] [motion] code formatting and astyle

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jun 26 07:27:56 PDT 2012

On 12-06-26 9:42 AM, thomas bonfort wrote:

> I have an "astyle" branch, for mapogr.cpp, you can have a look at
> https://github.com/tbonfort/mapserver/blob/658a5cd39e6680dd5a752b9b741da52b276c5c57/mapogr.cpp

I reviewed the result with Thomas on IRC, and we found an oddity with
the switch/case statements where the "case ..:" header was not indented.
So in the end we ended up using the following options which seem to give
acceptable result relatively close to SteveL's original style:

astyle -—style=kr -—indent-switches -—indent=spaces=2 --lineend=linux
--convert-tabs

Based on a quick review of mapogr.cpp with that style I am ready to +1
the motion using the options above.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/