[mapserver-dev] Build issues with current git master

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 26 15:59:56 PDT 2012

Hi Angelos,

You mentioned that you have no troubles building PHP mapscript with
git-master, can you confirm this for me again?  I seem to get the following
errors today on Windows:

******
   Creating library php_mapscript.lib and object php_mapscript.exp
php_mapscript_util.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_mapscript_create_label
leader referenced in function _mapscript_fetch_object
php_mapscript_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mapscript_ce_labellead
er
label.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mapscript_ce_labelleader
class.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_mapscript_ce_labelleader
php_mapscript.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_zm_startup_labelleader refe
renced in function _zm_startup_mapscript
mapscript_i.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _msCopyLine
referenced in func
tion _lineObj_clone
mapscript_i.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_msCopyProjection referenced i
n function _projectionObj_clone
php_mapscript.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\link.EXE"
' : return code '0x460'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.EXE
"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
******