[mapserver-dev] Server-side Simplication Speed-up

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Mar 22 13:25:45 PDT 2012

Another idea would be to examine the queryObj that hangs off the mapObj (e.g. map->query). If
the type is MS_QUERY_IS_NULL then it's a rendering operation. Query maps are a special case but
they're often combined with other presentation so that's probably ok.

Might at least be able to test with that...

Steve