[mapserver-dev] move to github ?

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Wed Mar 28 07:18:11 PDT 2012

On Mar 28, 2012, at 10:53 AM, thomas bonfort wrote:

Thomas,

> I see no mentions from osgeo that we should use their infrastructure
> to host the codebase. From
> http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/principles.html :

> [...]
> Projects are responsible for reviewing and controlling their code
> bases to insure the integrity of the open source baselines.
> [...]
> Projects should maintain a source code management system.
> Projects should maintain an issue tracking system.

Yeap this rules are written in order to be sure we reach the goals
rather than focus on how we reach them.

But i still think it will be simpler to reach them, if we keep
real control on the beneath solution.

Obviously as long as OsGeo keep providing us a decent
infrastructure.

But anyhow, i will not interfere on a move
(cf my -0 )

--
Olivier