[mapserver-dev] Your advice and help are requested for our GIS Project

Mohamed Elshayal elshayal55 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 17:42:52 PDT 2012

Dear My GIS friends and my Developer friends, in Map Server developing project and other communities,

I wish, you could download and evaluate our free GIS Software, because here in Egypt, we really need your expert and professional advice and support

I wish also, you could submit our Free GIS project to any trusted American Expert community or university, which could support our free GIS Software Project.

Nowadays, in Egypt, We are almost going to give up and stop our project.

and here under are our free download, and manual course, and Tutorial Videos links

The Free Smart GIS Software Ver. 4.74 Free Download
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2qR4wxKKE_VZDZkZjZkNjUtMzFkYy00NjI5LTk3OTYtNTlhNDU1N2M0NjMz
OR
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/23473086/1465047813/name/ElshayalSmart474.zip

The Free Smart GIS Software Course
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2qR4wxKKE_VMjEyOWNkNzYtODIwMC00NzUwLWI3NGYtMGZjNzcxY2U5OWI1

OR
http://issuu.com/GisElshayalSmartGis/docs/elshayalsmartgiscourse

The Free Smart GIS Software Tutorials Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShayalSmartgis

Smart GIS Map Editor Facebook Photos Gallery
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1015115436573.2279.1785711747&type=1&l=6a9d2074a5

Smart GIS Map Editor approved by Download.cnet.com
http://download.cnet.com/Elshayal-Smart-GIS-Map-Editor/3000-18496_4-10922171.html

Smart GIS Map Editor approved by Softpedia.com
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Science-CAD/Elshayal-Smart.shtml

The Free Smart GIS Software yahoo Group
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ElshayalSmartGIS/

The best of GIS Users tools 2006
http://www.gisuser.com/content/view/10502/55/

GIS Ideas Conference Organized by Japan-Vietnam Geoinformatics Consortium (JVGC) Institute for Environment and Resources (IER-HCMC)
http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/gisideas06/viewabstract.php?id=180

United Nations Spatial Data Infrastructure (Netherlands Coordination Office) website Recommending our Free GIS Software
http://www.unsdi.nl/
Menu -> Links -> Tools -> Elshayal Smart GIS Map Editor and Surface Analysis

The Free Smart GIS Software Paper
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2qR4wxKKE_VNWFhZDYzN2MtNDYyYi00MjdhLTk3ZjQtMjRjY2VlNjA5MjM2

The Free Smart GIS Software Google Blog
http://freesmartgis.blogspot.com/

Example Functions

	1. Convert GIS Shape to AutoCAD DXF File and Vise versa
	2. Building Tin Surface Analysis
	3. Building Contour Surface Analysis
	4. Converting 2D to 3D Surface Analysis
	5. Calculating 2D and 3D Areas and Volumes
	6. Convert Vector and Raster Layer Coordinates System between UTM and Geographic Lon-Lat
	7. Save layout images with written Lon and Lat coordinates to help exporting them to Autocad
	8. Download and save Google Earth Images as rectified images with world file format .jgw
	9. Makes Google Earth as a Background of your GIS Geographic Lon-Lat Map
Menu->Tools->Synchronize Google Earth with Geographic Lon-Lat Map
	10. Convert and use All Transverse Mercator Projections & Transformations
Free Smart GIS Documents Collection
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2qR4wxKKE_VNzEyZmYzZmUtNDJlNy00ZmU5LTgxZjctYWM0MWMzNzM1NTgx

By typing and the searching for "Elshayal Smart GIS" in any Search Engine you can find out the presence of our Egyptian Software in all Software Databases around the World

Thank you and best personal regards
Mohamed Elshayal