[mapserver-dev] 6.2 beta by the end of the week?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:24:50 EDT 2012

I'm currently in the process of de-milestoning the 6.2 release
bugs/enhancements that will definitely not make it for 6.2.

Devs, please go through the 6.2 issues listed at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues?milestone=31&state=open (and
possibly filter down those assigned to you, on the left sidebar), and
de-milestone the issues that can be pushed to a future release (by clearing
the milestone, please don't use the FUTURE milestone). Once this is done, I
guess we'll have a clearer view of how far we are from pushing our first
beta.

--
thomas

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) <Steve.Lime at state.mn.us