[mapserver-dev] github and Mapserver documentation

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:13:01 PST 2012

huh, I misunderstood what option b) really was. I'm fine with opening new
documentation issues, be they in docs/ or mapserver/, whatever doc
maintainers prefer (putting them in docs has the advantage that doc
committers have more rights on the tickets themselves, in order to
label/open/reassign them)
steve: no, tickets cannot be moved.

--
thomas