[mapserver-dev] (no subject)

李杨 gisyangli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:50:41 PST 2012

Or in another way to ask. I want to know the
mechanism<http://dict.cn/mechanism> of
it. Is that the mapserver first change the shp file to some type of image
format(such as bitmap), then change it to png?   (in shp2img or other
related method ).

I recently do an application that need to change a GIS vector format file
to png file, and want to know should I first change to GIS vector file
first to some type raster format, then use libpng to saved as png format
and I think that maybe not a good method.

  So I come here andI want to learn some process ways from mapserver ,  who
know the mechanism <http://dict.cn/mechanism> of mapserver processing like
in "shp2img" method.

thanks

--