[mapserver-dev] RC2 or 6.2.0 ?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Nov 8 06:56:49 PST 2012

On 12-11-08 9:49 AM, thomas bonfort wrote:
> We've had a number of small fixes since RC1 which would normally warrant
> for a RC2. However we have to get a release out some day...
>
> +1 for 6.2.0 wednesday, provided no major issues show up until then.

+1

I would normally prefer another RC with a release a couple of days later
since there were several commits since RC1. However, since we've been
polishing this release for long enough and it really needs to get out,
I'll say +1 to 6.2.0 on Wednesday (and let's keep in mind that there
will eventually be other 6.2.x releases if/when other bugs are found/fixed).

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/