[mapserver-dev] RFC-7.2: MapServer Git Push Management

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Oct 2 12:04:27 PDT 2012

Thanks for doing this Tom. Couple of things to discuss:

1)      We've talked about getting rid of HISTORY.TXT and somehow relying on commit comments. Any thoughts on this?

2)      In the Git Commit Practices section there's mention of msautotest. That's changed now with the test on commit testing and "make test" support.

3)      Should the coding style (astyle) be mentioned?

Steve