[mapserver-dev] PHP Mapscript

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 3 05:09:25 PDT 2012

Does the same mapfile work with the mapserv CGI or shp2img?

Does your script crash with any mapfile or just that one?

BTW, Thomas, the mapObj constructor loads and parses the mapfile, so
there is some MapServer code which is called, but nothing in GD yet.

What about REGEX? Is the PHP compiled with the system regex? Difference
in GD and REGEX versions used by PHP and the MapServer core used to be
problems several years ago, but I thought recent PHP versions had solved
those issues since we haven't heard of this type of problems in a while.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/