[mapserver-dev] PHP Mapscript

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Wed Oct 3 06:20:36 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

thanks for answering. The script segfaults with any mapfile, even those
that are known to work, e.g. shp2img creates a result image. Concering
the REGEX, I don't know where to look. If you can give me a pointer, I
will happily see if that's the cause.

Frank

brfr at frodo> php -i | grep configure
Configure Command =>  './configure'  '--with-layout=GNU'
'--localstatedir=/var' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/etc/php'
'--disable-all' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-mysqlnd'
'--with-libxml-dir=/usr/local' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr/local'
'--with-zlib-dir=/usr' '--program-prefix='
'--with-apxs2=/usr/local/sbin/apxs' '--with-regex=php'
'--with-zend-vm=CALL' '--enable-debug' '--prefix=/usr/local'
'--mandir=/usr/local/man' '--infodir=/usr/local/info/'
'--build=amd64-portbld-freebsd9.0'

brfr at frodo> /usr/local/www/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 6.0.3 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

--
Frank BRONIEWSKI

METRICO s.à r.l.
géomètres