[mapserver-dev] [MOTION] RFC 7.2: Mapserver Committer Rules

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 4 18:51:48 PDT 2012

+1. Thank you very much for the update.

Hopefully all committers read this and realized that there are some
important changes introduced by this new RFC, namely:

- Handling of HISTORY.TXT vs dev and stable branches has changed. It is
actually the opposite of what it used to be.

- The requirement for adding tests for new features and subtle bugs has
become a rule.

On 12-10-04 5:52 AM, thomas bonfort wrote:
> Devs,
> I've tweaked the committer guidelines/rules that Tom has kindly
> updated in the last couple of days, and would like to call for a vote
> on them sooner than later in order to finalize the addition of Martin
> and Ed as committers.
>
> The full page is http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-7.2.html
>
> I'll start with my +1
>
> regards,