[mapserver-dev] WMS GetCapabilities response truncated to 4096 bytes on windows 2008 Server

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Mon Oct 22 05:50:15 PDT 2012

Seems reasonable... +1.

________________________________
From: mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Tamas Szekeres [szekerest at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:35 PM
To: mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-dev] WMS GetCapabilities response truncated to 4096 bytes on windows 2008 Server

Hi All,

The issue below still exists in MapServer 6.x versions (on specific Windows versions), so I'm about to include this change<https://github.com/szekerest/mapserver/commit/b578571824b58612fc95257d356ab1d0838129ad> in 6.2.
Issue has also been added in github: https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4505

Any objections to this change?

Best regards,

Tamas