[mapserver-dev] WFS Filter encoding issue

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 11 01:39:25 PDT 2012

Le 11/09/2012 10:31, Bart van den Eijnden a écrit :
> Hey Yves,
>
> I think it makes sense to file a ticket for this.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart

Ok looking more carefully in the bugtracker I find this ticket

which looks similar. We have the same issue with arcgis WFS service.

To give more details: we are doing some testing on MapServer and
GeoServer WFS services and our customer is testing ArcGIS WFS service.

Both GeoServer and ArcGIS services give same results (error using ogc
namespace without xmlns:ogc).

Y.
--
Responsable Formation et Support